The Insulated Classic 592ml is based on Klean Kanteen’s classic stainless steel water bottle combined with Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation, keeping drinks hot for 20 hours and iced for 50 hours!
Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable, chip-resistant and safe for people and planet.
This bottle comes with a loop cap. If you like to have a sports cap too, these can be purchased separately.
We stock these bottles in three great colours: Wild Orchid (Glossy), Sea Crest (Glossy) and Shale Black (Matt). Choose your favourite from the dropdown menu above.
We use double-wall vacuum insulation and innovative cap designs to achieve excellent thermal performance, all with environmentally friendly and responsible materials.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel construction.
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for 20 hours and iced for 50 hours.
- Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable than our previous finish and formulated for human and environmental health (Brushed Stainless has no coating).
- Electropolished interior, a safe & non-toxic process, and rounded corners make it easy to clean.
- Includes the leak proof Loop Cap.
- Compatible with all Classic Caps, including the Sport Cap 3.0 & plastic-free Bamboo Cap.
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products.
- Backed by the Strong as Steel guarantee.
- Easy clean
- BPA Free
- Chip resistant
Capacity: 592 ml
Weight: (w/loop cap): 345.7 g
Size (w/loop cap): 282.2 mm (h) x 72.9 mm (w)
Opening Diameter: 44 mm
About Klean Kanteen
We’ve always been more comfortable sitting around a campfire than a boardroom table, more at home on the trail than the corporate treadmill. So how did we end up launching a global company and starting a revolution?
It’s hard to imagine that back in the early 2000s you couldn’t buy a reusable, stainless steel water bottle. Plastic was pretty much your only option. When we sold the first BPA free stainless steel bottles in 2004, we figured a few folks might be into them. Today, reusable water bottles and coffee mugs are everywhere. Klean Kanteen has become an international brand and has inspired dozens of other companies to make reusable stainless steel products. We don’t mind. When it comes to kicking plastic, we’re all in this together.
Along the way, we’ve remained a family and employee-owned company. Turning down investor dollars isn’t always easy, but the freedom to stay true to our principles is worth it. If we want to share our profits with organizations we believe in, we can (and do). If we want to spend a few years developing a ground-breaking nontoxic, chip-resistant powder coat finish, we can (and did).
From the very beginning, Klean Kanteens have been built with love— the love of adventure, the love of conserving wild places and the love of replacing single-use plastic.